Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller simplifies OPC UA migration by seamlessly integrating OPC UA Clients and Servers with OPC Classic architecture.
Reliable, secure connectivity is central to IIoT and Industrie 4.0, and is the function of the OPC UA protocol. Migration to this technology provides the best in open data transport today and in the years ahead.
Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller helps future-proof your control infrastructure in anticipation of increased utilization of OPC UA. It takes the uncertainty out of ensuring reliable OPC Classic/OPC UA interoperability and cross-network communications. This solution is the right choice to get your OPC Classic-to-Classic connectivity and Classic-to-UA bridging up-and-running quickly and efficiently.
- Enables seamless OPC data transfer through multiple mediums across geographical locations
- Addresses problems with using OPC Classic components based on DCOM
- Eliminates permission issues encountered across domains and workgroups
- Provides 64-bit support for both client-side and server-side connections
- Employs an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Operates in the familiar Microsoft Windows environment
- Requires minimal user knowledge of OPC UA
- Eliminates rip-and-replace of OPC Classic assets
Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller makes OPC data connectivity painless regardless of whether you need to connect between different enterprise levels or across the globe.