MORNING MEETINGS MANAGED
Digital Reporting: automate the information capture and distribution for regular meetings and reports.
Every day. Everybody; the same morning status meeting and the same laborious (but essential) outputs to be shared. But it doesn’t have to be like that. With Digital Reporting from Eigen, you can take care of the face-to-face updates, while Digital Reporting takes care of the wider announcements.
Collaboration between teams is essential, so your participation and concentration during the face-to-face meetings is key. This is why there’s only a simple form to complete as you talk, then Digital Reporting will alert the right people, with the right information, through the right channel. You can get on with your day confident that your colleagues are expertly briefed.
Digital Reporting even archives the information into Eigen’s Ingenuity platform. You can be sure that what you learned this year, is available for the new teams next year and beyond.
ONE MEETING – MULTIPLE VERSIONS
Manage and distribute multiple versions of the meeting output from one template.
Preparing for meetings is time consuming. Locating information from different sources, extracting and manipulating the data all takes time.
With Digital Reporting from Eigen you can populate your meeting template with a single click.
During a meeting, content can be reviewed, edited and formatting applied using the text entry tool.
Users create and maintain their own templates, so it is easy to support internally.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What Is A Digital Report? A digital report is a report of facts, data which have been collected from various sources, including manual user entry, and calculations displayed in a pre-configured format and distributed electronically in a format (PDF, web page) generally via email.
- How Do I Make A Digital Report? Digital reports are configured once and reused many times depending on the frequency of the report: daily, weekly or monthly. Once configured, the update and issue of the digital report can be automated.
- What Is Needed For A Digital Report? To configure and use a digital report, we need access to the sources of data, pre-defined calculations, a means for manual entry by users, a format, which may include company branding, and a report distribution list or lists.
- What Are The Benefits Of Digital Reporting? Digital reporting reduces the time that staff need to dedicate to data gathering, calculations, formatting and distribution of periodic reports. It also enables an orderly archive of periodic reports, and enables a global search of data issued in historical reports.
- What Is A Reporting Model? A reporting model is the format and layout of the data contained in the digital report.
- What Do You Mean By Digitalization? Digitalization is the process by which information is converted into a digital format and then all digital sources of information are leveraged to improve business processes. Digitalization enables operations to be executed in a more efficient manner by means of computer processes and automation.
- What Does Digitalization Mean In Business? Digitalization enabled business process optimization and streamlining; reduction of waste and employee efficiency.
- What Are The Benefits Of Digitalization? Benefits of digitalization are quite varied: higher efficiency, reduced waste, maximized throughout, repeatable quality levels, etc. The specific benefit of a digitalization project is tied to the business case that justified the project.